07415 109053/4 info@divinelettings.co.uk

Property EPC’s

The legislation governing Home Information Packs has now been abolished and there is no longer a requirement to produce and to lodge Home Condition Reports on the Energy Performance Certificate Register. However, Home Condition Reports that have already been lodged may still be retrieved from the Register if required.

An Energy Performance Certificate is required when any property is built, sold or let. The Energy Performance Certificate provides details on the energy performance of the property and what you can do to improve it.

Divine Lettings makes the EPC available for each of our properties which you can see on ourĀ property pages.

Contact us if you have any further questions about any of our properties.